We are looking for a talented digital marketing specialist to join our team at Loopsie. You will work closely with our creative team to develop, implement and manage campaigns on multiple digital platforms to drive growth and retention.
- Paid user acquisition: you will manage a big monthly budget (+65 Million reach/month) to acquire new users on many advertising platforms (Facebook, IG, SearchAds…). You will create and monitor UA campaigns to reach high LTV and low CAC and help finding new top performing creatives. You will also be in charge of exploring and testing new marketing channels (TikTok, Influencer Marketing Platforms, UGC)
- App Store optimization: you will handle of our organic growth. You will monitor keywords, competition, and new market trends to design and implement a winning ASO strategy. You will also be directly in charge of our partnership with Apple concerning App Store featuring.
- Marketing analysis: you will be responsible of building periodic marketing reports, outlining what’s working, why it’s working, and what we should do to grow even more.
What you will do during the week
- Create UA campaigns defining platform, target audience, budget, and time.
- Create reports to extract insights about working ads and creatives.
- Monitor UA campaigns to adjust budget and take actions.
- Explore new UA channels.
- Work with influencers and exploit user generated content.
- Brainstorm with everyone about new creatives idea.
- Analyze our competitor marketing strategy.
- Stay updated on industry changes and best practices.
- Optimize our App Store presence.
- Build report about the results of our marketing efforts.
Our ideal candidate is
- Experienced: you have 3+ years of experience in the performance marketing field. You are already familiar with Facebook Ads Manager, you know how to run a user acquisition campaign, and how to create marketing reports.
- Passionate: you love the marketing world. You enjoy looking at exponential sales charts. You have the stonks meme poster hanging on your wall.
- Data oriented: you base your decisions on data. Your hypothesis and tests are always baked by solid evidences.
- Scrupulous: you are details oriented, you don’t leave any insight behind.
- Humble: you are open to receive feedbacks about your work and you are always eager to collaborate and share ideas.
- Creative: you like to think out of the box to come up with new ideas to improve you already excellent marketing results.
Nice to haves
- Prior marketing experience with the mobile apps industry
- Copywriting skills.
- Experience with OKRs.
What we offer
- Huge influence: you campaigns will reach and influence the decisions of millions of people worldwide. You will handle big monthly budgets.
- Growth opportunity: we are a small team, but with big ambitions and solid numbers. We are ready to scale at a fast rate. You will grow with us, and the same goes for your compensation and responsibilities.
- Top-Notch tools: You will receive the latest Apple Macbook and all the software and hardware you need. To boost you concentration you will receive also a pair of brand new AirPods.
- Young work environment: You will work in a young, fast, and flexible environment. We are based in Talent Garden, the largest coworking space in Europe, equipped with a restaurant, cafeteria, foosball tables, relax areas etc. On Tuesday free massages are available for all members of Talent Garden.
- Competitive salary: We offer you a competitive pay based on your experience. (RAL: €35K – €50K)