We are looking for a senior recruiter to join us at Loopsie.
You will be in charge of finding and on-boarding new talents, and help us shape our dream team!
- Recruiting: you will search, select, and interview top talents from all over the world.
- Strategic Planning: you will help us understand who are the people and roles crucial to our growth and build a strategic plan.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced: you have 3+ years of experience in recruiting. You know how to find new talents, and are familiar with the most used tools. Experience in the tech world is a BIG PLUS.
- Passionate: you love finding the hidden gem candidate. You are excited about the incremental value your work can bring to the team.
- Scrupulous: you are details oriented. You check the icons alignment in CVs.
- Organized: you know how to structure the hiring process to make it smooth both for you and the candidates.
- Humble: you are open to receive feedbacks about your work and you are always eager to collaborate and share ideas.
- Fluent in English: obviously.
What we offer:
- Huge influence: People are the pillars of every company, and so you will help us build Loopsie from the ground up!
- Top-Notch tools: You will receive the latest Apple Macbook and all the software and hardware you need. To boost you concentration you will receive also a pair of brand new AirPods.
- Young work environment: You will work in a young, fast, and flexible environment. We are based in Talent Garden, the largest coworking space in Europe, equipped with a restaurant, cafeteria, foosball tables, relax areas etc.
- Free Open bar: Take as many coffees / drinks / yogurts / snacks as you want at the cafeteria. Everything is on us!
- Competitive salary: We offer you a competitive pay based on your experience. For this role, the RAL range is: €35k-50k
Via Calabiana 6, Milano (IT), presso Talent Garden.
If you like, you can work from home sometimes.