We are looking for a talented junior iOS engineer to join our development team at Loopsie.
You will be in charge of building the next big features that will be shipped to millions of Loopsie users worldwide.
- Development: you will work on the development of the iOS version of Loopsie.
- Engineering: you will contribute to the definition of the new features from an high-level view and you will help define the architecture of our app.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Prepared: you are familiar with OOP, you have a basic knowledge of Swift and the iOS SDK. You have already coded some iOS apps. It’s a big plus if you have experience with 3D graphic programming (Metal, OpenGL, DirectX, WebGL).
- Passionate: you love the mobile apps world. You download every app that you find just to understand how it works and how it’s built.
- Scrupulous: you are details oriented, you strive to code the perfect UI.
- Organized: you like to keep your code neat and clean. You know how to use Git to work on a multi-developer project.
- Humble: you are open to receive feedbacks about your work and you are always eager to collaborate and share ideas.
What we offer:
- Huge influence: Your code will run on millions of devices worldwide. You will directly influence the performance of our business.
- Top-Notch tools: You will receive the latest Apple Macbook and all the software and hardware you need. To boost you concentration you will receive also a pair of brand new AirPods.
- Young work environment: You will work in a young, fast, and flexible environment. We are based in Talent Garden, the largest coworking space in Europe, equipped with a restaurant, cafeteria, foosball tables, relax areas etc. On Tuesday free massages are available for all members of Talent Garden.
- Competitive salary: We offer you a competitive pay based on your experience.