Loopsie brings cutting-edge technologies to the mass market with a suite of simple and effective photo/video editing apps. We tighten the relationship between art and tech building bridges that link the latest machine learning paper to the index of our users. We don’t believe in hyper growth, we are humble, stable and profitable from day 1. All the shareholders are employees of the company and we are totally debt free. If other tech companies aim to be rockets, we aim to be a Swiss train.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented senior (5+ years experience) iOS engineer to join our tech team at Loopsie.
You will be in charge of building the next big features that will be shipped to millions of Loopsie users worldwide.
What we offer:
- RAL 40k – 65k + stock options plans.
- Work from wherever in Europe, just come to the office once a month.
- Top notch devices. (Macbook, iPhone and AirPods)
- A young & international team. We work in english.
- A brand new office starting from January.
- Budget dedicated to self-development courses.
- Build: you are joining our team of software artisans to craft the next features.
- Ship: you are becoming the captain of your own merchant to regularly deliver goodies to our repository.
- Decide: you are going to participate to our strategic decision processes with your perspective and background experiences.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Savvy: you have 5+ years of experience in the iOS consumer industry and you have matured a solid perspective of what’s a good practice and what’s not.
- Passionate: you fully understand the importance of shipping quality software to user devices.
- Aesthetic: you can clearly define what’s beauty for you, from the code indentation to the perfect UI.
- Expressive: you love to talk through your code, and you want others to understand you.
- Brave: you are not scared of making mistakes, get feedbacks, iterate and grow.
- Hungry: you are searching for a way of leaving your mark on this world and you are ready to work hard to reach your objectives.
- Screening call with one of the founders.
- Home technical assignment.
- Meet the team.
- Reference check and offer.